On Site Accommodation
Florence Springs Lakeside Lodges
Beautiful luxury lodges with hot tubs looking over the peaceful lakes and golf course. 2 and 3 bedroom options available with discounts to Heatherton World of Activities included.
Click here to check availability and to book through Hoseasons.
Woodland View Holiday Apartment
Phone 01646 652000 or click on this link
Well situated in a quiet area of Heatherton World of Activities, this first floor apartment offers comfortable accommodation with stunning views of the parks woodland and wildlife. The activities close early evening leaving you to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of a countryside location. With ample parking and a large outdoor play area this is a dream property for both couples and young families.
The balcony overlooks a large wooded area and the bed settees make up to two additional double beds.
Heatherton is located close to the picturesque village of St Florence that has a shop, 2 pubs that offer excellent food, and a garden centre with tearooms.
The historic seaside town of Tenby is approximately 3 miles away with award winning beaches, numerous shops, restaurants, pubs and excellent night life. Other local attractions including Manor house wildlife park, the Dinosaur Park, Carew and Manorbier Castles are just a short drive away as is access to the Pembrokeshire coastal path with its numerous beaches.
The accommodation has ample parking, a large outdoor play area and countryside walks.
Sleeps 2 - 4 No Pets
Internal staircase to front door.
Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with 2 sofa beds, TV, DVD, electric cooker, fridge and microwave,French door to balcony.
Bedroom 1 with double bed.
Shower room with WC and whb.
Rent inclusive of electricity and oil central heating. Highchair available on request. Duvets and bed linen and towels provided.
Florence Springs Glamping Village
If you fancy a bit of 'glamping' why not have a holiday with activities nearby in a luxury Yurt, Hobbit House or premium camping at Florence Springs
The Beautiful glamping site is located just a stones throw away from Heatherton and has a mixture of Luxury Yurts, Grass-roofed Hobbit Houses and Premium Camping. 4 of the yurts and all of the hobbit houses benefit from a private wood burner hot tub, to soak away in under the star-kissed Pembrokeshire skies. Come back to nature and enjoy it in luxury. Bookings can be made online for week breaks by clicking here or you can call 01646 652000 to book short breaks.
St Florence is renowned as one of the loveliest villages in Wales, with its Flemish chimneys and award winning floral displays. It is set in the pleasant valley of the Ritec and the village's Norman Church Tower dominates the landscape. St Florence is located 3 or 4 miles from the beaches of Saundersfoot, Tenby and Manobier. It is also close to several major attractions including Heatherton, Manor House Wildlife Park and The Dinosaur Park. The village has a shop, two public houses both serving food and there is also the garden centre Grandiflora which also serves good food. Heatherton is situated on the periphery of the village.
Accommodation Booking Terms and Conditions..
Florence Springs Glamping Village - Booking Terms & Conditions
(1) A non-refundable deposit is required upon booking to secure your holiday.
(2) The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to your holiday.
(3) Any cancellations made before the 6 week period, will result in your deposit being lost.
(4) Any Cancellations made within the final 6 week period, a refund is only issued if we can re-sell your yurt, hobbit house or pitch. If we can re-sell your holiday, a refund is issued minus your deposit and a £50 admin fee.
Woodland View Holiday apartment - Booking Terms & Conditions
- (1) Deposits/payments are refundable less a £50.00 admin fee, if the cancellation takes place more than 8 weeks prior to the holiday date.
- (2) No refunds will be given for cancellations that are made within 4 weeks of your booking, unless we can re-let the property. An admin fee of £50.00 would still be charged.
- (3) Cancellations made between 4 weeks & 8 weeks of the booking date are entitled to 50% of the holiday payment back. If we can re-let the property the remaining 50% would also be refunded less a £50.00 admin fee.
- (4) Bookings are held for 48 hours, to enable you to pay for your holiday. After the 48hrs, the dates are available for other visitors to book.
- (5) We recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover for any of these eventualities.