Continue the learning adventure with Heatherton!
Would your school children love to take part in a whole range of exciting activities here at Heatherton, whilst also developing important new skills?
Whether you are an infant, primary or secondary school, we would love to welcome your pupils to Heatherton World of Activities here in beautiful Pembrokeshire, just 5 minutes from Tenby.
More than 25 fun activities to choose from!
With more than 25 exciting activities to choose from as well as attractive school discount packages, we're a perfect school trip destination.
Here's a peek at what you can look forward to around the park...
School Trips at Heatherton - find out more
Below you'll find full details of our Heatherton school trip packages along with our school trip booking form, full risk assessment for the park and our booking T&Cs:
To benefit from our schools packages you need:
- A group of 20+ pupils
- To be an infant, primary or secondary school
A few important notes
- Prices are for school groups only during term time and are not valid during school holidays or on weekends.
- Some activities may vary due to weather conditions and age of students.
- Paintball and Tree Tops Trail are not included in the activity packages but these activities can be booked separately.
- Our activity packages enable students to experience a variety of activities that are not usually encountered on a day to day basis, introducing new skills together with increased self-esteem and team building.
- We offer excellent, safe, often-individual tuition to pupils. All individuals are cared for equally and special attention can be given to any children with additional needs.
If you have any questions about our school trip packages here at Heatherton, please feel free to get in touch on 01646 652000 or email@example.com